IDM Fund: Futures
IDM Fund: Global Market Development
Deadline 1May 25, 2020
5:00 PM EST
Deadline 2August 31, 2020
5:00 PM EST
Ontario Creates IDM Fund: Futures provide early-stage screen-based companies with access to the skills that they require to fast-track their knowledge acquisition and enhance the competitiveness of their companies through a series of courses administered by the following partner organizations:
The program is intended for companies that do not currently meet the requirements of the Ontario Creates IDM Fund: Concept Definition and Production programs:
- new companies that are led by individuals with less than three years of professional IDM content creation experience (i.e., start-up company led by recent graduates)
- established companies that are transitioning to IDM content creation from other industries (i.e., film company exploring digital-first content opportunities)
Deadlines, Application Process and More Information
Please consult the Ontario Creates IDM Fund: Futures information on partner organizations’ websites for more information including application deadlines and process.
Ontario Creates IDM Fund: Futures consists of small group workshops. On conclusion of the program participants will:
- have a business and marketing plan for their IDM product
- have an understanding of business operations (including corporate financial statements)
- be able to effectively pitch a project to an investor, channel partner or funding agency
- have an understanding of the budget and financing considerations for IDM projects
- be eligible for the IDM Fund Concept Definition and Production program
- have the opportunity to submit an application to receive one of a limited number of grants of up to $15,000 to assist with product development
Program Coordinator, Industry Initiatives
Enquiries regarding the Online Application Portal (OAP) should be directed to email@example.com.
To receive notification of upcoming deadlines and program updates, please register here with your complete contact information, including your full name, company name and telephone number, as well as the name of the program that you are interested in.